Skip to main content

DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT 22 TO 30

Don't make our mistakes. Marry now with the little u have.. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so u can grow with them. At my age I don't have kids yet. Greatest regret mhen.
Grow with ur kids and succeed with your wife Dem nor dey make money finish" you might still not succeed at your target year.
So start your life early. With consistency you will grow When I was 22 I was talking about making billions before I marry. Many years later. Billion no come. No kid no wife.
I had an opportunity to marry the love of my life when I was 23.. Graduation year. But I was like Wetin I go give her eat right She's married now She had two kids now. All grown. The guy that married her was still schooling Then..But the worked on their success together. I failed, So Pls If u can feed your self.. You can feed your wife.. You have to believe it.. Marry early. Don't wait. Don't make our mistakes, I see my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier.. Trust me it isn't money
But Rather ur happiness depends entirely on your wisdom.You can be poor and comfortable.With a well planned life they are happier.. Trust me it isn't money What was my problem.. Build mansion, buy Rolls Royce, marry Sharon stone type Was never Still don't have those things I dreamed of.. And of course the years I wasted, I can never have them neverrrr.
I truly meant it when I said my next girlfriend is getting pregnant once I pay I bride price ..... Means I'm getting her down I can't be 60yrs old and my kids will still be in their 20's..What am I supposed to be.Their grand father?
Pls young men.. Take my advice seriously. Let your 1naira speak for you... Settle down early.. God can change ur life in a blink With a good wife by your side. You will succeed.. No matter the devil or demon.. Start your life early.. Stay blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDICAL ALERTNESS By Dr. D. D. Mensah Asare

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT MAY SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE.  Thanks.  Stay blessed.    Dr. D. Mensah-Asare. Dr. D. Mensah Asare -Main: BENEFITS OF WARM WATER 👉👉👉 A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 💯 % effective in resolving some health problems👇, including:

An accomplished businessman who contributed his quotas immensely to its development in Nigeria.

The  Untold  fabulous  Story Of a Secret Ijebu Billionaire  Net worth: $8.2 billion The story of renowned business mogul,  Dr  Sulaiman Adebola Adegunwa,

TRANSFER NEWS: THE LATEST RUMOURS FROM MAN UTD, CHELSEA, ARSENAL AND ALL THE TOP TEAMS

*Current football news*summarises the biggest transfer talk from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and beyond *SERIE A TRIO CHASE FABREGAS* Serie A clubs Juventus, AC Milan, and Inter are all interested in Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, according to Fichajes.