Skip to main content

MY FIRST SEX EXPERIENCE WITH AN ONLINE GIRL.

I have tried to convince this girl on facebook,Whatsa
pp,BBM
e.t.c to visit me
but she always tell me that she is busy,
her profile pictures was always tempting
her curves,her boobs name it
everything make sense,i decided to take it to another level at
my own expense. . .
Hope you know what i mean?,
So at last i was able to decode her to give me her number,i
called her immediately to confirm if it was really her
number.

We talked for a while and i discovered that she just lives a
stone throw from my place,i said within me;
"Kai see food oo"
As an award winning Womanizer
convincing her was just like counting A,B,C.
She promised me that she will visit me next week Thursday,
Thursday seemed too far but that was just the price to enter
her h*ney p*t.
Thursday finally came,i called her around 7:30 just to
confirm if she was still coming.
She said in Affirmative,i arranged my room immediately
bought 8 condoms(Guess it was too much)
around 10.am she knocked on my door,she dressed
seductively and was charming . . .
I chucked" Today na Today"
I laughed within me. . . .
See how you serious dey read this story. . .
My dear
I wish you can learn how to read your bible  like dis. . .
I bet you jesus will like it and be happy. If it were a bible message, you'd have skipped. Abstain from sexual  immorality it will lead hell..
Don't forget to share!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† am off to another group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDICAL ALERTNESS By Dr. D. D. Mensah Asare

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT MAY SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE.  Thanks.  Stay blessed.    Dr. D. Mensah-Asare. Dr. D. Mensah Asare -Main: BENEFITS OF WARM WATER πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is πŸ’― % effective in resolving some health problemsπŸ‘‡, including:

An accomplished businessman who contributed his quotas immensely to its development in Nigeria.

The  Untold  fabulous  Story Of a Secret Ijebu Billionaire  Net worth: $8.2 billion The story of renowned business mogul,  Dr  Sulaiman Adebola Adegunwa,

TRANSFER NEWS: THE LATEST RUMOURS FROM MAN UTD, CHELSEA, ARSENAL AND ALL THE TOP TEAMS

*Current football news*summarises the biggest transfer talk from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and beyond *SERIE A TRIO CHASE FABREGAS* Serie A clubs Juventus, AC Milan, and Inter are all interested in Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, according to Fichajes.